In order to keep overhead low, Pura Vida relies heavily on volunteers to get much of our work done. Here are some of the positions currently open:
- Letter translator - Translate letters from English to Spanish, or vice-versa. Must be fluent in Spanish.
- Letter reviewer - Review English translations of student letters for grammar and flow. No Spanish needed.
- Event volunteer - Help set up and run our fundraising events.
- Public Relations - Create focused appeals once or twice annually; help bring on board new churches and student sponsors
- Grant Writer - Research possible funding programs specific to Pura Vida's needs; track progress of all grant applications.
- Guatemala Liaison - Act as the interface between our student sponsors and Guatemalan staff. More details coming soon.